H1 Healthcare are recruiting for a Healthcare Asssistant with Adnmministrative.Coordinators experience. Initially for areound 3 months we have a Client in Croydon who needs a 'Nurse Appointment Coordinator'. You would be working alongside the nurses who undertake Medical Tele - interviews and it would be your job to work on the daily coordination of the nurses schedual.
You would need to have:
- experience in using MS Office applications to manage appointments
- be able to review daily managment information
- be self motivated
- to be able to concentrate in an open office environment
- have good organisational skills
- be a good team player
- have good communication skills both verbal and written
- meet deadlines
- excellent timekeeping
- attention to detail and perseverance
- good with people - able to mentor and train when needed
- must work to service levels
More information about the Admin./ Coordinator role would be available at Interview stage with the client.
Once the contract is finished or even whilst working in the Amin /Coordinator role, you can work as a healthcare Assistant in care homes around your area in line with any availability you may have. Then when the contract is finiched you can do full time health care work for us.
What we need from you is:
- Commitment to providing high quality care
- You must have six months recent experience working within a health or social care environment
- You must also be committed to working at least two shifts per week
- An ability to communicate effectively with those you are caring for as well as within a team setting
- Having a driving license and being a car owner is an advantage but there may clients you would be able to get public transport to.
- The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
- Work available up to 48 hrs a week if desired
- Refer a friend scheme - you can earn up to £500 if you refer a nurse or carer when they have completed 20 shifts with us.
- Free online and practical training
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- Weekly pay
If you like what you have read please call Karen on 0121 270 2218 or text WORK to 07584631689. I will look forward to speaking with you!! INDHCA