Would you like to work in a variety of health care environments and earn a competitive pay rate? H1 Healthcare are currently looking to speak to experienced Support Workers in the Fife area to work with clients looking after adults with autism and learning disabilities across a variety of locations.
We value our staff and this is reflected in our pay, benefit schemes, and high quality training. If you would like to work for a well-known and prestigious company, known for the quality of staffing it provides then we want to hear from you!
What we need from you:
- Commitment to providing high quality care
- At least 6 month recent care and/or clinical experience
- Effective communication with those under your care as well as your team
- Commitment to a minimum of two shifts per week
- Your own car and driving license
- Experience working with challenging behaviours
- Medication, PEG and challenging behaviour trained
What you get from us:
- The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
- Quality training, free of charge, both practical and online
- The flexibility to work whatever suits you each week
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- Weekly pay
- Refer a Friend Scheme - earn up to £500 if you refer a nurse, or £250 if you refer a carer when they have completed 20 shifts with us within 3 months of being signed off
For more information please contact Ruth on 0141 212 8512 - we look forward to hearing from you!