H1 Complex Care - Community Care Opportunity in Westhill
We are delighted to be recruiting a team of carers to manage a community based client in the Alford area. The client has a head injury and is supported 24/7 by a team of dedicated carers. We assist with all aspects of personal care, exercise/ physio, feeding and social activities. Ideally we are looking for a mix of male and female carers who have complex care experience in a community setting. We can offer full and part time hours.
- Recent community based care experience
- Care for a client with complex care needs
- Motivated carer, willing to learn new skills and work as part of a large team
- Available at least 12 hours per week
- Willing to work a mix of day and night shifts
H1 Complex Care offer
- Full training for this client's needs, shadow shifts and ongoing training and support
- Excellent hourly day rates £10.50-£12 /hr
- Excellent hourly night rate £9/hr
- Potential for contracted salaried hours
Please send your CV or call 07540613121 for an informal chat.