We are delighted to be recruiting experienced carers to join our Complex Care Children's Service division for part time work in Aberdeen City and Aberdeenshire.
H1 Complex Care look after children with complex care needs in their own homes. Our service allows parents to work and live as normal a family life as possible.
Our tasks will include assistance with feeding often via PEG, washing & dressing, play activities, exercise and medication delivery.
We are looking for experienced carers willing to commit to set hours and to learn new skills.
To be considered for this post you must match the following criteria:
- PEG experience
- Epilepsy experience
- Manual handling experience
- Experience working with children would be highly advantageous
- Current driving license and own transport is essential
- Experience of support work
H1 Complex Care offers:
- Competitive hourly rate £9.65 - £11 per hour
- Set working pattern with monthly rota
- Training on all aspects of care for children's needs
- A variety of different clients with a variety of care needs
- Other opportunities within the company
If you have at least 2 years care experience and are looking for a new opportunity within Children's Services please APPLY NOW or call Craig Anderson on 07584 563152 for an informal chat.