H1 Complex Care - Community Care Opportunity; Children's Services, Kilmarnock
We are delighted to be recruiting carers to support a child in the Kilmarnock area. The child is two years old and is living with serious disabilities. She is supported during the day by her parents and extended family. The long term plan for us is to support the family overnight however to begin with we will work with her family during the day to get to know her and understand her care needs.
We are looking for carers who have experience working with children who have disabilities, and are confident with suction / PEG feeding. Ideally carers will be able to work 10+ hours a week..
- Carers who have experience of 1:1 care
- Carers who have looked after children with disabilities
- Carers with tube feeding/ suction experience
- SSSC and or willing to join
- Motivated fun carer, who enjoys working and playing with children
- Available at least 10 hours a week; day / nights
H1 Complex Care offer:
- Full training with all aspects of the care
- E learning
- Excellent hourly rates
- Weekly pay
- Other opportunities within the organisation
Please call Carolann on 07540613121 or send you cv