H1 Complex Care - Community Care Opportunity
We are delighted to be recruiting staff to manage the support of a young spinal client living in the Kirkintilloch. The client needs support and assistance with personal care, outings, meals and homecare. The client is in a wheelchair and will need support with all transfers. We are looking for experienced carers' who enjoy one to one support, have a proven track record of reliability and can work up to 18 hours a week, this client needs assistance for 3 hours each morning and 1 hour tuck at night.
- Recent community based caring / support experience
- Motivated carer, who enjoys working in the community
- Available at least 18 hours (3 days a week) day shifts and tucks
- Must be a Driver
H1 Complex Care offers
- Full training and support
- Excellent hourly rates £9 TO £11/he
- Weekly pay
- Other opportunities with clients will be available
If you have previous care experience and are looking for a new opportunity please APPLY NOW or call Paula on 07919 526429 for an informal chat.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £9.00 to £11.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of Support Environment experience do you have?
- Are you in Kirkintilloch, East Dunbartonshire?