It takes special people to make others feel special and to help them be at their best.
Agency work is perfect for those who simply wish to 'top-up' their existing income. However, H1 Healthcare are the sole employer for many of our staff, most of whom work the equivalent of full-time hours week-in week-out.
H1 Healthcare require individuals for intensive physical nursing of individuals with profound and complex disabilities in Edinburgh, who are looking for full time hours.
Although the specific duties and responsibilities of critical care nurse will differ depending on the service user, in most situations it will include:
- Assessment, implementation and coordination of complex care and interventions
- Supporting a compassionate and therapeutic environment for critically ill patients
- Providing comfort and preventing suffering
- Collaborating with patients, their families, their healthcare providers, and healthcare professionals
- Acting as patient advocates
- Arranging and overseeing continuous monitoring and nursing vigilance
- Prescribing pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatments
- Interpreting diagnostic tests
- 1 year post grad experience
- Right to work in UK
- NMC PIN Required
- Experience working with individuals with profound and complex disabilities.
Here's why you'll love working for H1 Healthcare:
- Competitive pay rates
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Referral scheme - £600 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
- £500 joining bonus
If you are keen to take advantage of this opportunity or looking for more information get in touch today with Nicky on 0141 212 7904 or send your updated CV over.