H1 Complex Care - Community Care Package.
We are delighted to be recruiting carers to join our team to support a young male (14yrs old) who lives at home with his family in the Elgin area. The young male is Autistic, with limited communication and uses gesture, leading and vocalisation to communicate. We are looking for carers who are passionate, dedicated and enthusiastic and are able to work on a one to one basis and use their own initiative. The young male has quite high support needs and can be challenging at times. We have been given this great opportunity to support and help develop as well as enhance the young males daily needs and support requirements. It will be varied hours after school, evenings and weekends with possibility of the care packages growing to sleepovers and respite.
- Recent community based caring/support experience
- Experience with clients with learning difficulties and challenging behaviour
- Motivated, passionate and enthusiastic
H1 Complex Care Offer
- Full training and Support
- Set working hours and weekly pay
- Excellent hourly rates £9.25/£11.00 hr
- Other opportunities with H1 Complex Care
For more information please call H1 Care At Home Office - Forres 01309 250609 and ask to speak with Amanda Wright (Compliance Officer) or Lee-Anne Blaney (Community Care Manager) or please send CV