Not all Care Assistants are the same. Not all Care Assistant jobs are the same. We're on the hunt for a Care Assistant who is looking for a little variety in their day-to-day job.
H1 Healthcare are working with care/residential homes in Birmingham who regularly require experienced Health Care Assistants. So if you're looking for some variety in your career and the ability to work the shifts that suit you…H1 Healthcare has the role for you!
Here's what we want:
- A carer to support individuals with various health conditions and the ability to work in various healthcare settings
- Has 6 months of paid experience as a Carer, gained within the last 12 months
Own transport preferable, but not essential
And here's why you'll love it:
- We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Pay rates from £8.49 to £16 per hour
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Referral scheme - £500 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
If you feel like a match for the above role, then apply today or get in touch with Aleksandra to discuss everything in more detail on 07584631686.
About H1 Healthcare
H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK and internationally.