H1 Healthcare Group are a specialist recruitment company who provide recruitment, staffing, e-learning and training solutions to clients within the Healthcare Community and Medical sectors throughout the UK and Australia.
Jobs are available with a diverse range of clients like Nursing Homes, Care Homes, Support projects and the NHS.
If you have previous experience working within the healthcare sector and are looking for regular weekly work, working for remote clients, then this is the position for you. Travel and accomodation is provided for.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months paid Care Assistant experience, gained within the last 12 months, within a UK care setting.
- Have previously obtained a PVG.
- SSSC registration or if not registered for an application to be made as soon as joining us.
- Full rights to work in the UK without restriction.
- Desirable but not essential, if you are a driver with own access to transport.
- Providing care and support for a range of service users, including personal care.
- Working a minimum of 8 shifts monthly.
- Promote excellent practice in accordance with SSSC codes of practice and Health and Safety.
- Work within the policies and procedures in place for clients/service providers.
- Communicate effectively with your H1 Consultant and the service providers you are working with.
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market.
- Competitive rates of pay from £9.25 per hour to £12.25 per hour, and even higher on public holidays.
- Weekly payments.
- Ongoing free online and practical training.
- Attractive Referral scheme: £500 for nurses, £250 for care assistants, when they complete 20 shifts.
- Flexible shifts from Mon - Sun.
- Dedicated and supportive consultant - your one point of contact within H1.
- A responsive and reliable recruitment and booking service.
- Subsidised uniform.
Successful candidates will be required to meet our compliance standards and satisfactory employment references.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity within the Healthcare industry for a Healthcare Assistant to enjoy all the benefits of working through an agency, such as enhanced pay rates and experiencing numerous different types of work. Please get in touch with Devikka at 07557561440 to discuss the details.