H1 Healthcare Group are a specialist recruitment company who provide recruitment, staffing, e-learning and training solutions to clients within the Healthcare Community and Medical sectors throughout the UK and Australia.
Jobs are available with a diverse range of clients in the private, public and non-profit sectors like the NHS, Nursing Homes, Care Homes and Support projects.
If you have previous experience working within the healthcare sector and are looking for regular work with the flexibility to match your schedule, then this is the position for you.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months paid Care Assistant experience, gained within the last 12 months.
- Desirable if you are a driver with own access to transport.
- Flexibility to work with a number of our clients in the Inverness area.
- Available to work different shift patterns ranging across 7 days per week.
- Have previously obtained a PVG.
- Must have full rights to work in the UK without restriction.
- Providing care to our client's residents including personal care.
- Working approximately 8 shifts monthly as a minimum.
- Working with multiple clients in the Inverness area.
- Working closely with your H1 Consultant.
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market.
- Competitive rates of pay from £9.25 per hour to £12.25 per hour, and even higher on public holidays.
- Weekly payments.
- Ongoing free online and practical training.
- Attractive Referral scheme: £500 for nurses, £250 for care assistants, when they complete 20 shifts.
- Flexible shifts from Mon - Sun.
- Dedicated and supportive consultant - your one point of contact within H1.
- A responsive and reliable recruitment and booking service.
- Subsidised uniform.
Successful candidates will be required to meet our compliance standards and satisfactory employment references.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity within the Healthcare industry for a Healthcare Assistant to enjoy all the benefits of working through an agency, such as enhanced pay rates and experiencing numerous different types of work. Please get in touch with Devikka at 07557561440 to discuss the details.