H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK and internationally.
Currently, we are looking to recruit Care Assistant's to work full and part time hours in lincoln.
Our clients are experiencing shortfalls of staff, making this an ideal time to join H1 Healthcare
If you have previous experience working within an elderly care environment and are looking for full time work, with the flexibility to match your schedule, then this is the position for you.
* Supporting clients with a frail condition and providing dementia and end of life care
* Providing personal care to residents
* Providing support to residents with their daily activities
* Assisting them with physical tasks
* Identifying patients needs and assisting with these
* You must have a minimum of 6 months paid Care Assistant experience, gained within the last 12 months
* Must be a kind, caring and compassionate individual with a passion for delivering high levels of care
* Ideally a driver with own access to transport
* Have previously obtained a DBS
* Must have full rights to work in the UK without restriction
* Must be flexible for the booking of shifts
* We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
* Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
* Industry leading hourly pay rates + holiday pay
* Weekly pay, without exception
* Free training - we are committed to your professional development
* Continuous appraisals
* You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
* Referral scheme - £500 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
If you feel like a match for the above role, then APPLY TODAY! Call Nicky on 0141 212 7904 for a confidential chat about this role.