H1 Healthcare are a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary staff to various healthcare services throughout Scotland and England. Due to our continued growth we are seeking applications from Health Care Assistants to work full time or part time hours across Aberdeen.
Working with H1 Healthcare provides great benefits including working in various settings such as Elderly Care Homes and Clinical environments.
If you have recent experience within a healthcare setting and are looking for full time or part time work, with the flexibility to work around your current commitments, then we want to hear from you.
Key Responsibilities :
- Supporting clients with various conditions and needs.
- Providing personal care to residents.
- Providing support to residents with their daily activities.
- Assisting them with physical tasks.
- Identifying a patients needs and assisting with these.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months paid Care Assistant experience, gained within the last 12 months.
- Must be kind, caring and compassionate individual with a passion for delivering high levels of care.
- Driver with own access to transport preferred but not essential.
- Have a PVG issued in the past two years.
- Be SSSC registered.
- Must have full rights to work in the UK.
- Must be flexible for the booking of shifts.
- Get booked in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary.
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market.
- Industry leading hourly pay rates + holiday pay.
- Weekly pay.
- Free in-house training.
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1.
- Subsidised uniform.
- Referral scheme.
If this sounds like the type of challenge you would like to undertake, please apply today or call Fiona on 01224 563100 for a confidential discussion.