Some people believe that working with a recruitment agency is only to 'top-up' your existing income. That is certainly not the case with H1 Healthcare. We're the sole employer for many of our staff, with most of those working the equivalent of full-time hours week-in week-out.
We have an exciting opportunity for highly motivated, reliable and skilled individuals to join our care team across the Central Belt. If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding Healthcare Assistant role where no two days are the same then this could be the new job for you!
Here's what we require:
· Over one years' experience of delivering personal care and support, in any setting
· Have experience of working with mental, learning and or physical disabilities
· Working with individuals displaying complex and or challenging behaviours
· Own transport beneficial but no essential
And here's why you'll love it:
· Fantastic pay rates
· Amazing referral scheme
· We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
· Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
· Weekly pay, without exception
· Free training - we are committed to your professional development
· Regular incentives and giveaways
· You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
If you feel like a match for the above role, then apply today or get in touch with Nicky to discuss everything in more detail on 0141 212 7904.