H1 Healthcare are a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary staff to various healthcare services throughout Scotland and England. Due to our continued growth we are seeking applications from Health Care Assistants to work full time or part time hours in Nairn and surrounding areas.
We're looking for full time or part time experienced carers who are flexible in their approach to work and committed to providing the highest standard of care.
What we'd expect of you:
- Supporting clients with various conditions and needs,
- Providing personal care to residents,
- Providing support to residents with their daily activities,
- Assisting them with physical tasks,
- Identifying a patient's needs and assisting with these.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months paid Care Assistant experience, gained within the UK in the last 12 months,
- Must be kind, caring and compassionate individual with a passion for delivering high levels of care,
- Driver with own access to transport preferred but not essential,
- Part of PVG scheme,
- Be SSSC registered,
- Must have full rights to work in the UK,
- Must be flexible for the booking of shifts in advance as well as short notice,
- Able to provide 2 employer references,
- Able to commit to work on short notice as well as in advance,
- Able to commit to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week,
- Comply with all company policy and procedures such as dress code & cancellation policy.
What we will do for you:
- Get booked in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary,
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market,
- Industry leading hourly pay rates,
- Weekly pay,
- Free in-house training,
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant,
- Opportunity to work at different locations,
- Referral schemes available.
If this opportunity is for you, apply now with an updated copy of your CV!