H1 Healthcare are currently looking to speak to experienced Healthcare Assistants in Aberdeen who are looking for a new opportunity.
As a leading provider of Health & Social care, H1 Healthcare are working within care of the elderly, hospital settings and rehabilitation & recovery across Aberdeen.
So if you're looking for some variety in your career and the ability to work the shifts that suit you - H1 Healthcare has the role for you!
Get in touch to find out about work to suit your needs, whether you're looking for full-time or part-time hours.
Essential Requirements to Join us:-
* 6 months of paid experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker, gained within the last 12 months
* Availability that will allow you to complete 2 to 6x shifts per week
* An understanding of codes of practice
* Completion of company training courses within timescales
* Ability to be flexible with shifts
And here's why you'll love it:-
* We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
* Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
* Pay rates from £8.75 to £16 per hour
* Weekly pay, without exception
* Free training - we are committed to your professional development
* Regular incentives and giveaways
* You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
* Referral scheme - £500 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £8.75 to £16.00 /hour