H1 Healthcare are a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary staff to various healthcare services throughout Scotland and England. Due to our continued growth we are seeking applications from Health Care Assistants to work full time or part time hours, day and/or night shifts in Forres and surrounding areas.
Are you a compassionate, hardworking and experienced carer looking for more flexible work hours? Then you've come to the right place.
What we'd expect of you:
- Supporting clients with various conditions and needs,
- Providing personal care to residents,
- Providing support to residents with their daily activities,
- Assisting them with physical tasks,
- Identifying a patient's needs and assisting with these.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months paid Care Assistant experience, gained within the UK in the last 12 months,
- Must be kind, caring and compassionate individual with a passion for delivering high levels of care,
- Driver with own access to transport preferred but not essential,
- Part of PVG scheme,
- Be SSSC registered, or willing to register within a specified period of time,
- Must have full rights to work in the UK,
- Must be flexible for the booking of shifts in advance as well as short notice,
- Able to provide 2 employer references,
- Able to commit to work an average of 2 shifts per week.
What we will do for you:
- Get booked in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary,
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market,
- Industry leading hourly pay rates,
- Weekly pay,
- Free in-house training,
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant,
- Opportunity to work at different locations,
- First uniform tunic is provided for free,
- Referral schemes available.
If this opportunity is for you, apply now with an updated copy of your CV!