H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company providing temporary relief staff to healthcare services across the UK.
We are looking for Care Assistants to work full time across Glasgow and surrounding areas.
This is a truly unique opportunity as we're offering you the enhanced rates of pay associated with agency work, with guaranteed full-time hours.
This is an exciting role where you will be providing much needed support to clients in desperate need. Much like the SAS, you will be on the front line.
If you have previous experience working within the healthcare sector and are looking for regular work with the flexibility to match your schedule, then this is the position for you.
- Providing care to our client's residents including personal care
- Working 37.5 hours per week minimum
- Working with multiple clients in the Glasgow area
- Working closely with your H1 Consultant who will guarantee you 37.5 hours of work every week
- You must have a minimum of 6 months paid Care Assistant experience, gained within the last 12 months
- Driver with own access to transport
- Flexibility to work with a number of our clients in the Glasgow area
- Ability to work at short notice
- Available to work different shift patterns ranging across 7 days per week
- Have previously obtained a PVG
- Must have full rights to work in the UK without restriction
- 37.5 hours of work guaranteed, every week
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Industry leading hourly pay rates + holiday pay
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Continuous appraisals
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Subsidised uniform
- Referral scheme - £600 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
This is an exciting and very rare opportunity within the Healthcare industry for a Healthcare Assistant to enjoy all the benefits of working through an agency, such as enhanced pay rates and experiencing numerous different types of work, whilst being guaranteed 37.5 hours of work every week. Get in touch to discuss the details.
For more information contact Nicky on 0141 212 7904.