H1 healthcare specialises in the recruitment of quality healthcare staff to provide relief cover to a wide range of clients within the healthcare sector. We are currently recruiting an experienced Healthcare Assistant in the Perth to work with a number of clients in the surrounding area. We are specifically interested in hearing from candidates who can drive and who are willing to pick up a minimum of 2 shifts per week. In return you will be offered excellent rates of pay which range from £8.25 to £15 per hour.
As a healthcare assistant you will be expected to provide high quality levels of support and assistance to those in your care. All our healthcare assistants are required to provide an excellent service to our clients whilst maintaining a caring and professional attitude towards service-users and patients.
You will work under the supervision of nursing staff across a number of homes and must be able to take instruction on board as well as work on your own initiative.
- At least 6 months prior experience in a healthcare environment
- A caring and professional attitude
- SSSC registered or willing to register
- Willing to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week
- Driver preferable
There are a number of benefits from working with H1 healthcare:
- You will be assigned a recruitment consultant who will be your main point of contact with H1 healthcare
- Free training, both initially and continuously throughout your time working with H1 healthcare.
- Subsidised uniform
- Excellent pay rates
- Money incentives for friend referrals - £250 for healthcare assistant and £500 for Nurses
- Weekly pay every Friday
If you meet the above criteria please APPLY NOW! You can send a CV to Yasmin Bititci or call 0141 212 7900 for an informal, confidential chat. INDHCA