It takes special people to make others feel special and to help them be at their best.
Agency work is perfect for those who simply wish to 'top-up' their existing income. However, H1 Healthcare are the sole employer for many of our staff, most of whom work the equivalent of full-time hours week-in week-out. We have a variety of shifts available.
We are working with a number of well-established Care Providers in Renfrewshire and are looking for dedicated, warm-hearted Healthcare Assistants to join our team. This role will see you supporting the team in providing dedicated, expert care to residents of all ages and abilities.
To be considered for this post you must match the following criteria:
- 6 months of paid experience as a HCA, gained within the last 12 months
- A genuine interest in providing high levels of care to elderly residents.
- A Satisfactory Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be willing to travel up to an hour from where you live
- Own transport is beneficial. But not essential.
Here's why you'll love working for H1 Healthcare:
- Full flexibility with picking and choosing your shifts, we will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Pay rates from £8.49 to £16 per hour
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Referral scheme - £600 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
If you have the unique qualities required for this exciting role and want to work with an organisation that provides the type of care you'd expect for your loved ones, we would welcome your application.
Apply today or get in touch with Nicky to discuss everything in more detail on 0141 212 7904.
H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK and internationally.