Would you like to work in a variety of health and social care environments and earn a competitive pay rate? H1 Healthcare are an established UK and Nationwide company, we have opportunities for health care assistants and support workers in the Sheffield/Wakefield and Surrounding areas. We value our staff and this is reflected in our pay, benefit schemes and high quality training. If you would like to work for a well- known and highly regarded company known for the quality of staffing it provides then we want to hear from you!!
What we need from a Healthcare Assistant:
- Commitment to providing high quality care
- You must have six months recent experience working within a health or social care environment
- You must also be committed to working at least two shifts per week
- An ability to communicate effectively with those you are caring for as well as within a team setting
- Having a driving license and being a car owner is an advantage but there may clients you would be able to get public transport to.
- The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
- Work available up to 48 hrs a week if desired
- Refer a friend scheme - you can earn up to £500 if you refer a nurse or carer when they have completed 20 shifts with us.
- Free online and practical training
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- Weekly pay
If you like what you have read please call Karen on 0121 270 2218 or text WORK to 07584631689. I will look forward to speaking with you!! INDHCA