You tell us when you want to work, we'll take it from there. Flexibility to balance your social and work life is what most people dream of. Imagine having that and enhanced rates of pay, sounds like a dream come true.
We are looking to hire a Care Assistant based in AYRSHIRE to help our clients who are experiencing a shortfall in their staffing numbers. This means that whether you are looking for a job 2 days a week or a full-time source of income, H1 Healthcare can take good care of you.
So is shift flexibility important to you? H1 Healthcare can offer you flexible working patterns tailored to your needs. As a leading provider to care/residential homes and hospitals across Ayrshire we have a range of positions available whether you're looking to work days or night, in hospitals or care homes, or even within specific care specialities.
Get in touch to find out about work to suit your needs, whether you're looking for full-time or part-time hours.
Here's what we want:
- 6 months of paid experience as a job title, gained within the last 12 months
- Anywhere between 2 to 6 shifts per week
And here's why you'll love it:
- We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Pay rates from £8.25 to £16 per hour
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Subsidised uniform
If you feel like a match for the above role, then apply today or get in touch with Kirsteen Boxall on 0141 212 8513 to discuss everything in more detail.
About H1 Healthcare
H1 Healthcare provides recruitment, staffing, training and homecare solutions to clients within the Health, Social Care and Housing sector throughout the UK.
We help health and care providers maintain staffing levels, with specialist recruitment projects at home and overseas and with tailored workforce solutions, to make sure that they can focus on providing great patient care. Our expert consultants work with clients and H1 Healthcare professionals to provide last minute staffing, intelligent workforce solutions and permanent recruitment in the UK and Australia.