Our Client has an excellent opportunity at their Aberdeen nursing home. They are looking for a professionally qualified Care Home Manager.
The successful candidate for this Manager's position will be a Registered Nurse (RGN or RMN) with managerial experience in the care setting.
We are looking for
Someone with a proven record of managing and motivating large teams to produce great results
- You will have experience of working and keeping track of resources within a multi-site environment
- You will have a keen focus on improving customer service and quality of care, whilst ensuring your home is operating as a successful business
- A strong communicator, you will have a confident and influential leadership style that inspires and motivates your team
- You will have a sound record of financial management including a strong grasp of P&L statements and budgeting
As Unit Manager you will take charge of the day to running of the unit, responsibilities include:
Background / Benefits:
- Basic salary of £40,000 - £47,000 p/a depending on experience.
- 30 day annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Located in Aberdeen