It takes special people to make others feel special and to help them be at their best.
If you're a qualified Registered Nurse, ideally with a Diploma or Degree in Occupational Health, or working towards gaining a Occupational qualification, then H1 Healthcare would love to hear
Our client is looking for an Occupational Health Nurses within Glasgow, Manchester and London. They are looking for you to be able to work 2/3 days a week running approximately 5 clinics.
- A Registered Medical Practitioner
- Hold membership (or associate membership) of the faculty of Occupational Medicine
- Occupational Nurse should ideally hold or be working towards a post registration qualification in occupational health but as a minimum they should be able to demonstrate they:
- Are a registered Nurse through the NMC
- Have received training in performing occupational health assessments either internally or by an external provider.
- Eligible to work, or reside in, the UK
- Willing to travel
- Experience within the railway sector
- Must be able to work 2/3 days
- A Satisfactory Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check
Assist in the medical assessment through the use of completion of a medical questionnaire followed by a patient evaluation through face to face.
- Current state of health
- Medical History
- Absence from work due to sickness
- Type of work performed by the candidate e.g. safety critical or shift work
- Diet and lifestyle
- Mental Health
- Ensure all medical information is accurately recorded in the occupational health records and passed to the clinical staff
If you are keen to take advantage of this opportunity or looking for more information get in touch today with Laura on 0141 212 7902 or send your updated CV over.