It takes special people to make others feel special and to help them be at their best.
If you're a qualified Registered Nurse, ideally with a Diploma or Degree in Occupational Health, or experience in this field, then H1 Healthcare would love to hear
Our client is looking for an Occupational Health Nurses within the London area to work 2/3 days a week running approximately 5 clinics. The role will conduct statutory medical tests and screening to enable the business to meet legal compliance and support the Occupational Health Team with health screening to monitor local safety control measures are working. The role will also support Health & Safety in areas where environmental or task processes are changed, to ensure no harm to health.
- A Registered Medical Practitioner
- Hold membership (or associate membership) of the faculty of Occupational Medicine
- Occupational Nurse should ideally hold or be working towards a post registration qualification in occupational health but as a minimum they should be able to demonstrate they:
- Are a registered Nurse through the NMC
- Have received training in performing occupational health assessments either internally or by an external provider.
- Eligible to work, or reside in, the UK
- Willing to travel
- Must be able to work 2/3 days
- A Satisfactory Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check
Assist in the medical assessment through the use of completion of a medical questionnaire followed by a patient evaluation through face to face.
- Current state of health
- Medical History
- Absence from work due to sickness
- Type of work performed by the candidate e.g. safety critical or shift work
- Diet and lifestyle
- Mental Health
- Ensure all medical information is accurately recorded in the occupational health records and passed to the clinical staff
If you are keen to take advantage of this opportunity or looking for more information get in touch today with Nicky on 0141 212 7904 or send your updated CV over.
About H1 Healthcare
H1 Healthcare pride themselves on being a specialist recruiting company who provide Healthcare Professionals to the NHS and private sector through the UK and Australia.