RECRUITMENT DAY - BEING HELD AT The White House Hotel WR1 1EA ON
THURS 29th MARCH - 9am -4pm Come along and bring a friend!!
Would you like to work in a variety of health and social care environments and earn a competitive pay rate? H1 Healthcare are an established UK and Nationwide company, we have opportunities for health care assistants and support workers in the Worcester and Hereford areas. We value our staff and this is reflected in our pay, benefit schemes and high quality training. If you would like to work for a well- known and highly regarded company known for the quality of staffing it provides then we want to hear from you!!
What we need from a Healthcare Assistant:
- Commitment to providing high quality care
- You must have six months recent experience working within a health or social care environment
- You must also be committed to working at least two shifts per week
- An ability to communicate effectively with those you are caring for as well as within a team setting
- Having a driving license and being a car owner is an advantage but there may clients you would be able to get public transport to.
- The opportunity to work in a variety of settings
- Work available up to 48 hrs a week if desired
- Refer a friend scheme - you can earn up to £500 if you refer a nurse or carer when they have completed 20 shifts with us.
- Free online and practical training
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- Weekly pay
If you like what you have read come along to the Recruitment Day on 29th March or please call Karen on 0121 270 2218 or text WORK to 07584631689. I will look forward to speaking with you!! INDHCA