H1 Healthcare are currently looking to speak to experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses who are looking for a new opportunity!
As a leading provider, H1 Healthcare are working with care/residential homes and hospitals across Aberdeen who regularly require experienced Registered Mental Health Nurses. We are currently working with some of our priority clients in assisting their programmes in supporting adults with mental health issues towards rehabilitation and recovery.
We are an established and passionate team who provide a very high standard of health and social care. By recognising your contribution, we provide extensive Training and support that can allow you to upskill and experience a variation of working environments.
Essential Requirements to Join us:-
* 6 months of paid experience as a Registered Nurse, gained within the last 12 months
* Availability that will allow you to complete 2 to 6x shifts per week
* Current valid NMC Registration
* Maintain professional standards in accordance with current legislation and practice including relevant professional registration and continuing professional development
And here's why you'll love it:-
* We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
* Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
* Pay rates from £18 to £30 per hour
* Weekly pay, without exception
* Free training - we are committed to your professional development
* Regular incentives and giveaways
* You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
* Subsidised uniform
* Referral scheme - £500 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
H1 Healthcare provides recruitment, staffing, training and homecare solutions to clients within the Health, Social Care and Housing sector throughout the UK. We help health and care providers maintain staffing levels, with specialist recruitment projects at home and overseas and with tailored workforce solutions, to make sure that they can focus on providing great patient care. Our expert consultants work with clients and H1 Healthcare professionals to provide last minute staffing, intelligent workforce solutions and permanent recruitment in the UK and Australia.
Tel: 01224 563101 W: h1healthcare.com