H1 Healthcare are a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary staff to various healthcare services throughout Scotland and England. Due to our continued growth we are seeking applications from Registered Nurses to work full time or part time for our clients based in Elgin and surrounding areas.
Are you a compassionate, hardworking and experienced registered nurse looking for more flexible work hours? Then you've come to the right place.
We're looking for full time or part time nurses who are flexible in their approach to work and committed to providing the highest standard of care.
- A Registered Nurse to support individuals with various health conditions and the ability to work within different healthcare settings
- 6 months of paid experience as a Registered Nurse, gained within the last 12 months in UK or 1 year post registration experience in UK
- Active NMC Registration / PIN
- Satisfactory CRB / DBS checks
- Driver with own access to transport preferred but not essential,
- Part of PVG scheme,
- Must have full rights to work in the UK,
- Must be flexible for the booking of shifts in advance as well as short notice,
- Able to provide 2 employer references,
- Able to commit to work on short notice as well as in advance,
- Able to commit to work a minimum of 2 shifts per week,
- Comply with all company policy and procedures such as dress code & cancellation policy.
What we will do for you:
- Get booked in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary,
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market,
- Industry leading hourly pay rates,
- Weekly pay,
- Free in-house training,
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant,
- Opportunity to work at different locations,
- Clinical Support - supported by a regional lead nurse
- Referral schemes available.
If this opportunity is for you, apply now with an updated copy of your CV!