Some people believe that working with a recruitment agency is only to 'top-up' your existing income. That is certainly not the case with H1 Healthcare. We're the sole employer for many of our staff, with most of those working the equivalent of full-time hours week-in week-out.
We're recruiting for a Nurse for 37.5 hours per week to work in a care home/hospital in Hereford.
Get in touch to find out how you can enjoy the benefits of working with an agency, whilst enjoying regular work to suit your availability.
Here's what we want:
- A carer to support individuals with various health conditions and the ability to work within different healthcare settings
- 6 months of paid experience as a Nurse, gained within the last 12 months
- Anywhere between 2 to 6 shifts per week
And here's why you'll love it:
- We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Pay rates from £20 to £30 per hour
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Referral scheme - £500 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
- £500 joining bonus
- Clinical Support - supported by a regional lead nurse.
- Regular workplace visits to ensure you are supported and happy on contract.
If you feel like a match for the above role, then apply today or get in touch with Donna to discuss everything in more detail or text WORK to 07584631686 for a call back at a time that suits you.
About H1 Healthcare
H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK and internationally.