Agency work is perfect for those who simply wish to 'top-up' their existing income. However, H1 Healthcare are the sole employer for many of our staff, most of whom work the equivalent of full-time hours week-in week-out.
We're recruiting for Registered Nurses to work within different healthcare settings in North & South Lanarkshire.
Get in touch to find out how you can enjoy the benefits of working with an agency, whilst enjoying regular work to suit your availability.
Here's our requirements:
- A Nurse to support individuals with various health conditions and the ability to work within different healthcare settings
- 6 months of paid experience as a Nurse, gained within the last 12 months
- own transport
Here's why you'll love working for H1 Healthcare:
- Full flexibility with picking and choosing your shifts, we will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Pay rates from £20 to £30 per hour
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Referral scheme - £500 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
- £500 joining bonus
If you feel like a match for the above role, then Apply today or get in touch with Kirsty to discuss everything in more detail on 0141 212 7902.
H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK and internationally.