H1 Healthcare are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses with a medical background to carry out Tele-Medical interviews for our clients in Croydon. This is a temp to perm role where you will work through us for 3 months then transfer to work for the client in a permanent role after the 3 months time period. It would be full time hours between 8-4pm or 12pm -8pm Monday to Saturday every week and you would be working with other nurses within a shift pattern. You would not have to work every Saturday.
We also offer a wide range of working experiences by providing nursing care to a wide variety of the best healthcare providers in the including NHS, Care Home providers and Learning Disability Services. Therefore you could remain with us and cover nursing shifts for extra shifts if you wanted to continue with practice shifts for your revalidation and CPD etc.
What we need from a Nurse:
- To work within the policies and procedures in place for clients/service providers
- To promote excellent practice in accordance with health and safety and NMC codes of practice
- To communicate effectively with ourselves as well as service providers you are working with
- To have commitment towards CPD
- Availability to work at least two shifts per week
- 1 years current or recent experience of working within a UK care setting is essential
- NMC registration is also essential
- Driving licence/car owner would be beneficial
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Refer a Friend Scheme - you can earn up to £500 for referring a carer or nurse, you are paid once they have completed 20 shifts
- Free online elearning as well as practical training
- Weekly pay without exception
- Specialised training for specific clients which will both maintain and add to your current skills.
- Regular Incentives and giveaways
- The opportunity to work up to 48 hrs per week.
- Support from a Nursing Manager and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
- Opportunities to work in any area within the UK
If you like what you have read about working with us and want to be rewarded and valued for what you do in your role as a nurse then please call Karen Anderson on 0121 270 2218 to discuss everything in more detail or text WORK to 07584631689. I will look forward to speaking with you! INDNURSE