Registered Nurses Required for Permanent Positions across Scotland, England & Wales to work days & nights.
H1 Healthcare are recruiting nurses to work in nursing or care homes, on behalf of a number of employers who are looking for nurses with a strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services they deliver, together with a positive and flexible attitude, and a very person-centred ethos. The ideal candidates are forward thinking, up to date with current practices, and who have the ability to show leadership qualities and a strong desire to maintain and use their excellent industry knowledge.
In addition to very attractive, market leading salaries, our clients provide a variety of competitive benefits, including:
- Generous holiday allowance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Bespoke development programme
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee discount scheme
- Free parking and uniform (where applicable)
To lead the care team to ensure the delivery of excellent standards of care, to prescribe, deliver and supervise the execution of excellent standards of care in accordance with the Clients policies and procedures, promoting rehabilitation where appropriate and independence where possible and desired with dignity and respect at all times, such that the lives of residents is as they would wish it, and chose it to be.
- Deliver and oversee the highest possible standards of person-centred care - continually assessing residents' needs and wishes, developing the service to enhance their quality of life;
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet residents changing physical, social and psychological needs;
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered to residents, in accordance with company policies and current legislation;
- Build and market the positive reputation of the business; communicate warmly and professionally with all visitors, including family, friends and other external stakeholders;
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge;
- Participate knowledgably and professionally in all inspection visits from CQC, Local Authority and CCG's, ensuring your teams are ready at all times to do the same;
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - ensure risks are proactively managed and issues identified and reported appropriately;
- Ensure you follow a rigorous monitoring and recording practice; documenting efficiently and thoroughly all matters relating to residents and employees. E.g. timely assessment on admission, person-centred care planning, on-going review and incident reporting;
- Promote, at all times, a cohesive team approach, working collaboratively to ensure delivery of the highest quality care to residents and to ensure that staff are well supported to deliver that care;
- Promote at all times an atmosphere in which all staff members feel a connection to residents, their host home, their portfolio, their division and the larger organisation;
- To understand the key targets for your host home and support the Home Manager in the achievement of these
- Promote and practice high standards of nursing care for you and your team; ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth efficient manner;
- Participate in the delivery of all aspects of resident care;
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code;
- Work within the guidance of the NMC Code at all times;
- Accept responsibility, show commitment and lead by example;
- Attend relevant meetings, internal and external;
- Attend regular team meetings and monthly appraisals with line manager; and
- Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner demonstrating participation in continual professional development and meet the requirements of professional revalidation;
If this sounds like an organisation you would like to work for, and you have what it takes to join a high quality focused care organisation, where only the very best quality of care is provided, we would love to hear from you, so click 'apply' and start the journey today. We also offer a £250 referral scheme for nurses you refer, subject to the usual terms & conditions (available on request).
For the purposes for the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies, H1 Healthcare are acting as an Employment Agency; when advertising for temporary or contract vacancies, H1 Healthcare are acting as an Employment Business.