It takes special people to make others feel special and to help them be at their best.
Agency work is perfect for those who simply wish to 'top-up' their existing income. However, H1 Healthcare are the sole employer for many of our staff, most of whom work the equivalent of full-time hours week-in week-out.
We are currently seeking Band 5 Registered Nurses living in Dundee who are looking for work within an acute hospital setting and are looking for either early, late or night shifts.
To be considered for this post you must match the following criteria:
- Previous hospital experience is essential
- Experience in acute medical and medical receiving wards
- An Active NMC registration and Pin number
- 6 months of paid experience as a Nurse, gained within the last 12 months
- 1 years' post qualification experience
- Satisfactory PV check
- Be able to commit to two shifts a week
Here's why you'll love working for H1 Healthcare:
- Regular requirement with pre-booked rota
- Shift pattern of your choice
- Enhanced pay rates
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Referral scheme - £600 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
- £500 joining bonus
If you feel like a match for the above role, then Apply today or get in touch with Nicky to discuss everything in more detail on 0141 212 7904.
H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK and internationally.