H1 Healthcare are currently looking to speak to experienced Registered Nurses who are looking for a new opportunity!
We're a team of people passionate about finding jobs for those who care, and helping organisations deliver great patient experiences through better workforce management
As a leading provider, H1 Healthcare are working with care/residential homes and hospitals across Glasgow who regularly require experienced Nurses. So if you're looking for some variety in your career and the ability to work the shifts that suit you…H1 Healthcare has the role for you! Get in touch to find out about work to suit your needs, whether you're looking for full-time or part-time hours.
Here's what we want:
- 6 months of paid experience as a Registered Nurse, gained within the last 12 months
- Availability that will allow you to complete 2 to 6x shifts per week
And here's why you'll love it:
- We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Pay rates from £18 to £30 per hour
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Subsidised uniform
- Referral scheme - £600 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
About H1 Healthcare
H1 Healthcare provides recruitment, staffing, training and homecare solutions to clients within the Health, Social Care and Housing sector throughout the UK.
We help health and care providers maintain staffing levels, with specialist recruitment projects at home and overseas and with tailored workforce solutions, to make sure that they can focus on providing great patient care. Our expert consultants work with clients and H1 Healthcare professionals to provide last minute staffing, intelligent workforce solutions and permanent recruitment in the UK and Australia.
Tel: 0141 212 8513