Agency work is perfect for those who simply wish to 'top-up' their existing income. However, H1 Healthcare are the sole employer for many of our staff, most of whom work the equivalent of full-time hours week-in week-out.
We're recruiting for Registered Nurses to work within different healthcare settings across Lanarkshire.
Get in touch to find out how you can enjoy the benefits of working with an agency, whilst enjoying regular work to suit your availability.
Here's our requirements:
- A Nurse to support individuals with various health conditions and the ability to work within different healthcare settings
- 6 months of paid experience as a Nurse, gained within the last 12 months
- own transport
Here's why you'll love working for H1 Healthcare:
- Full flexibility with picking and choosing your shifts, we will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Pay rates from £20 to £30 per hour
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Referral scheme - £500 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
- £500 joining bonus
If you feel like a match for the above role, then Apply today or get in touch with Nicky to discuss everything in more detail on 0141 212 7904.
H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK and internationally.