It takes special people to make others feel special and to help them be at their best.
Agency work is perfect for those who simply wish to 'top-up' their existing income. However, H1 Healthcare are the sole employer for many of our staff, most of whom work the equivalent of full-time hours week-in week-out. We have a variety of shifts available.
We are recruiting for nurses with strong passion and commitment to enhance the specialist services we deliver, together with a positive and flexible attitude. Our ideal candidates are forward thinking and up to date with current practices, with the ability to show leadership qualities and desire to maintain excellent industry knowledge.
If you are a Registered Nurse and you are living in South Lanarkshire or the surrounding area then we want to hear from you!
To be considered for this post you must match the following criteria:
- An Active NMC registration and Pin number
- 6 months of paid experience as a Nurse, gained within the last 12 months
- 1 years' post qualification experience
- A genuine interest in providing high levels of care to elderly residents.
- A Satisfactory Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) check
- Excellent communication skills
Here's why you'll love working for H1 Healthcare:
- Full flexibility with picking and choosing your shifts, we will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Pay rates from £20 to £30 per hour
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
- Referral scheme - £600 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
- £500 joining bonus
If you feel like a match for the above role, then Apply today or get in touch with Nicky to discuss everything in more detail on 0141 212 7904.
H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK and internationally.