H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company providing temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK, Scotland and internationally.
We are looking for Registered Nurses to work full time hours in Perth. Our clients are experiencing crippling shortfalls of staff, making this an ideal time to join H1 Healthcare and reap to benefits.
We are looking to speak with nurses who can work a minimum of 2 shifts per week. We have a high volume of work within elderly care facilities for both day and night nurses.
Pay rates begin at £20 per hour, with various increments applicable depending on shift pattern.
* Scheduling and monitoring nursing duties on shift
* Administering medication
* Providing high standards of nursing care to patients within each ward
* Keeping accurate medical records
* Must hold a valid NMC registration
* At least 12 months experience in a post-qualified nursing role
* Will hold a current PVG clearance
* Must be flexible to work various shift patterns including days and nights
* Ideally hold a full drivers and have access to own transport
* We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
* Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
* Industry leading hourly pay rates + holiday pay
* Weekly pay, without exception
* Free training - we are committed to your professional development
* Continuous appraisals
* You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
* Subsidised uniform
* Regular prize draws
* Referral scheme - £500 for a nurse & £250 for a care assistant
If you feel you are a match for the above role, then APPLY TODAY! Sent a copy of your current CV to Agnieszka Wrona on email address Agnieszka.Wrona@h1 healthcare or call me on 01216616842 or m: 074495234271 to discuss in more detail.