H1 Healthcare are currently seeking an experineced Registerd Nurse who has recent experience and up to date training in Phlebotomy/Venopuncture. You will need to be able to take blood/swabs, provide wound care and assess patients both pre- op an dpost op and also liase with Doctors.
You would be working between 9.30am and 5.30pm weekdays and 12-8pm on a Saturday.
We also offer a wide range of working experiences by providing nursing care to a wide variety of the best healthcare providers in the West Midlands including NHS, Care Home providers and Learning Disability Services.
What we need from a Nurse:
- To work within the policies and procedures in place for clients/service providers
- To promote excellent practice in accordance with health and safety and NMC codes of practice
- To communicate effectively with ourselves as well as service providers you are working with
- To have commitment towards CPD
- Availability to work at least two shifts per week
- 1 years current or recent experience of working within a UK care setting is essential
- NMC registration is also essential
- Driving licence/car owner would be beneficial
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Refer a Friend Scheme - you can earn up to £500 for referring a carer or nurse, you are paid once they have completed 20 shifts
- Free online elearning as well as practical training
- Weekly pay without exception
- Specialised training for specific clients which will both maintain and add to your current skills.
- Regular Incentives and giveaways
- The opportunity to work up to 48 hrs per week.
- Support from a Nursing Manager and dedicated Recruitment Consultant.
If you like what you have read about working with us and want to be rewarded and valued for what you do in your role as a nurse then please call Karen Anderson on 0121 270 2218 to discuss everything in more detail or text WORK to 07584631689. I will look forward to speaking with you! INDRGN