H1 Healthcare are looking to engage with experienced Students in Aberdeen who would like to dip their toe in a wide variation of Health & Social Care working environments. This includes - Hospitals,
Carehomes, Rehabilitation & Recovery, Supported Living, 1-2-1 Support and Residential schools. As well as building on your experience, you will be able to up-skill on your training by utilising our training facilities through H1 Learning.
H1 Healthcare pride themselves on their passion and high calibre of care that they bring to all priority clients. We're a team of people passionate about finding jobs for those who care, and helping organisations deliver great patient experiences through better workforce management.
As a leading provider, H1 Healthcare are working across various care settings in ABERDEEN who regularly require experienced Care Staff. So if you're looking for some variety in your career and the ability to work the shifts that suit you week-to-week…H1 Healthcare has the perfect opportunity for you!
Essential Requirements to join us:-
* 6 months' of paid experience as a Healthcare Assistant, gained within the last 12 months
* Availability that will allow you to complete 2 to 6x shifts per week
* Be compassionate and committed to providing high calibre care to our clients
* Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
* Flexible and adaptable to different work environments
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Ability to work in a team and show initiative where necessary
* Punctual and reliable
And here's why you'll love it:
* We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
* Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
* Pay rates from £8.75 to £16 per hour - weekly pay
* Free training - we are committed to your professional development
* Regular incentives and giveaways
* You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
* Referral scheme - £600 for Nurses & £250 for Care Assistants/Support Workers
About H1 Healthcare
H1 Healthcare provides recruitment, staffing, training and homecare solutions to clients within the Health, Social Care and Housing sector throughout the UK. We help health and care providers maintain staffing levels, with specialist recruitment projects at home and overseas and with tailored workforce solutions, to make sure that they can focus on providing great patient care. Our expert consultants work with clients and H1 Healthcare professionals to provide last minute staffing, intelligent workforce solutions and permanent recruitment in the UK and Australia.
Tel: 01224 563101 W: h1healthcare.com