Wake up to Healthcare Recruitment.
Here you go. “Uni” is over for another year and the reality of the summer break beckons.
Life in the real world can be tough for a graduate or intern, carrying 6 cups of coffee isn't easy and long stands get a bit tiresome after a while! Wouldn't it be good if you could just get on with it, skip the coffee rounds and just start making money? Well you can!
At H1 Healthcare we know graduates and interns can make a big impression on our business and we’re actively looking for freshmen (and women) who are ready to prove their boundless enthusiasm for life, alongside their determination to succeed. And, right now, we’re looking to appoint a number of Interns this summer, you may even love it and decide to stay on with us.
Recruitment, as a career, means different things to different people but at H1 Healthcare it’s all about your personality, relationship building ability, research skills, using social media and getting yourself out there. In fact, all the attributes you’ve survived by over the past four years or so!
There are very few jobs where “what you put in, directly effects what you get back”. Recruitment for the Healthcare sector can be hard work but it’s rewarding. And, as a vital cog on our growing wheel, we’ll support and motivate you to success.
So, if you relish a challenge, read on.
Here are some of the benefits:
- The Healthcare sector is buoyant, showing year on year growth over the past 10 years for the foreseeable future.
- H1 Healthcare provides a driven, yet supportive environment working alongside successful recruiters who are keen to mentor and develop your skills.
- Great salary / progression + pension + healthcare and commission / bonus structure.
- A natural high achiever, with a deep desire to understand how business works
- 2017 graduate, ideally with a Business degree
- Confident individual who builds relationships naturally, whether you're on a bus, a dating site or at work.
- Have a work hard, play hard mentality.
There's a lot to consider at this stage so feel free to call David on 07562 591993 for a chat. Or, if you're already sold, hit “Apply” and get your career moving.