H1 Healthcare are a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary staff to various healthcare services throughout Scotland and England. Due to our continued growth we are seeking applications from Support Workers to work full time or part time hours in the Elgin area.
Working with H1 Healthcare provides great benefits including working in various settings such as Elderly Care Homes.
If you have recent experience within a healthcare setting and are looking for full time or part time work, with the flexibility to work around your current commitments, then we want to hear from you.
- Providing a high standard quality of person centred care whilst also ensuring to promote Independence,
- Personal Care as well as social activities and financial planning,
- Adhering by the SSSC Codes of Conduct at all times,
- Carry out duties in accordance with client policies and procedures and standards of practice,
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team supporting all clients.
- You must have a minimum of 6 months paid Support Work experience, gained within the UK in the last 12 months,
- Must be kind, caring and compassionate individual with a passion for delivering high levels of care,
- Driver with own access to transport preferred but not essential,
- Part of PVG scheme,
- SVQ 2 or equivalent desirable but not essential,
- Be SSSC registered within 6 months since first placement,
- Must have full rights to work in the UK,
- Must be flexible for the booking of shifts in advance as well as short notice,
- Able to provide 2 employer references, one of them must be from the most recent employer
- Able to commit to work on short notice as well as in advance,
- Experience working with client groups with learning and physical disabilities.
- Get booked in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary,
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market,
- Industry leading hourly pay rates,
- Weekly pay,
- Free in-house training,
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant,
- Opportunity to work at different locations,
- Referral schemes available.
If you are looking to progress your career with a professional expanding Healthcare company and you want to make a difference in people's lives join H1 Healthcare and our experienced and knowledgeable Recruitment Consultants will support you from the initial recruitment process and throughout employment and are always a phone call away.
If this sounds like the type of challenge you would like to undertake, please apply today or contact Natalie on