Not all Support Workers are the same. Not all Support Workers jobs are the same. We're on the hunt for a Support Workers who is looking for a little variety in their day-to-day job.
H1 Healthcare are working with care/residential homes across Ayrshire who regularly require experienced Support Workers.
So if you're looking for some variety in your career and the ability to work the shifts that suit you…H1 Healthcare has the role for you!
Here's what we want:
- Experience of working with individuals with Autism, Epilepsy, Dementia or Learning Disabilities
- Has six months of paid experience as a Support Worker, gained within the last 12 months
- Own Transport is essential
And here's why you'll love it:
- Referral scheme - £500 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
- We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Pay rates from £8.25 to £16 per hour
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training - we are committed to your professional development
- Regular incentives and giveaways
- You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
If you feel like a match for the above role, then apply today or get in touch with Aleksandra on 0141 212 4464 to discuss everything in more detail.
About H1 Healthcare
H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK and internationally.