Support Workers - Aberdeen Area
H1 Healthcare are a specialist recruitment company who service the Healthcare Sector in the UK and Australia. We are looking for experienced and flexible staff to cover positions for a wide range of clients based in Aberdeen city. We offer an hourly salary of between £9.25 and £16 an hour, hours will approximately be between 20-40 hrs which is flexible within your availability and the requirements of our clients.
- Providing care and support for a range of service users
- Work within the policies and procedures in place for clients/service providers
- Promote excellent practice in accordance with health and safety and SSSC codes of practice
- Communicate effectively with ourselves as well as service providers you are working with
- Commitment to CPD
- 6 months current or recent experience of working within a UK care setting is essential
- SSSC registration is also essential or if not currently registered for an application to be made as soon as joining us.
- SVQ 2 or SVQ 3 is desirable
- Driving licence/car owner would be beneficial
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Refer a Friend Scheme - you can earn up to £500 for referring a carer or nurse, you are paid once they have completed 20 shifts
- Free online elearning as well as practical training
- Weekly pay
- Support from a dedicated consultant
If you are looking for an interesting and flexible job where you can build up your experience and knowledge with a range of service users and clients within a company that values and rewards you with excellent benefits please submit your CV now or call Chanel on 01224563113 to discuss the work in more detail.