H1 Healthcare pride ourselves on being a specialist recruitment company who provide temporary relief staff to healthcare services in the UK, Scotland and internationally.
Currently we are looking for experienced Support Workers for both day and night duty in Falkirk.
Our client is a provider of Residential Care for Adults with Learning Disabilities.
If you have previous experience working within an elderly care environment and are looking for full time work, with the flexibility to match your schedule, then this is the position for you.
* You must have a minimum of 6 months paid Care Assistant experience, gained within the last 12 months
* Ideally a driver with own access to transport
* Have previously obtained a PVG
* Must have full rights to work in the UK without restriction
* We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
* Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
* Industry leading hourly pay rates + holiday pay
* Weekly pay, without exception
* Free training - we are committed to your professional development
* Continuous appraisals
* You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
* Subsidised uniform
* Referral scheme - £500 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
If you have the right experience, skill-set and availability, then send us an UPDATED CV today: Agnieszka.Wrona@h1healthcare.com T: 01216616842 M: 07495234271