H1 Healthcare are a worldwide leading provider of recruitment, training and healthcare staffing. H1 Healthcare is a family run company and was established in 2002 by owner Pamela Eason. Currently we are looking to recruit Support Workers to join our team to work in the Aberdeen City area for clients throughout Aberdeen City.
Do you want to make a difference in someone's life by helping them to lead an independent life as possible, working alongside our clients working with different client groups gaining experience knowledge and supported by our office staff progress in your career with competitive salary scheme and fantastic company benefits H1 Healthcare is the company for you.
* Providing a high standard quality of person centred care whilst also ensuring to promote Independence
* Personal Care as well as social activities and financial planning
* Adhering by the SSSC Codes of Conduct at all times
* Carry out duties in accordance with client policies and procedures and standards of practice
* Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team supporting all clients
* Minimum 6 months Care experience in a healthcare setting
* Must register with the Scottish Social Services Council SSSC within 6 months of starting post
* Protection of Vulnerable Group Scheme Member
* SVQ 2 or equivalent desirable but not essential
* Provide 2 management references
* Experience working with client groups with learning and physical disabilities
* Dedicated Consultant for each individual Candidate
* Free Yearly Training
* Access to H1 Learning eLearning courses for continued professional development
* Weekly Pay
* Competitive Pay Rates
* Refer a friend scheme Nurses £500 Carers £250
* Flexibility with working hours
If you are looking to progress your career with a professional expanding Healthcare company and you want to make a difference in people's lives join H1 Healthcare and our experienced and knowledgeable Recruitment Consultants will support you from the initial recruitment process and throughout employment and are always a phone call away.
If you are interested in joining the H1 Healthcare family please apply now or contact Fiona Isles on 01224 536955 for more details. INDHCA