It takes special people to make others feel special and to help them be at their best.
Agency work is perfect for those who simply wish to 'top-up' their existing income. However, H1 Healthcare are the sole employer for many of our staff, most of whom work the equivalent of full-time hours week-in week-out.
Sometimes the timing is just right for a new challenge. I mean, it's not every day that you get the opportunity to work within one of Scotland's leading hospitals, in a stunning part of the country!
Knowing your job is one thing, but this is about much more than just a job. It's a given that you will be a Theatre Scrub Nurse with experience in:
- Neuro-surgery, or
But that's just your foot in the door.
In a time of short-term contracts and uncertainty across the board, we're offering you longer contract terms with a view towards a permanent contract. But remember we said this was about more than just a job.
This is your opportunity to work in one of the most vibrant and fastest growing cities in Scotland. Aberdeen is a hub of culture, history, and a stone's throw from both countryside and the seafront.
You can enjoy all the delights that Aberdeen has to offer, safe in the knowledge that your career goals and personal development is being taken care of.
But wait, that's not all. You can also enjoy:
- Increased flexibility with picking and choosing your shifts, we will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
- £500 joining bonus
- Referral scheme - £600 for every nurse that you refer
- Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
- Enhanced pay rates
- Weekly pay, without exception
- Free training and Revalidation support - we are committed to your professional development
Have we got your attention? Then apply today or get in touch with Aleksandra to discuss this great opportunity in more detail call Nicky on 0141 212 7904.