H1 Healthcare are currently looking to speak to experienced WAKEN NIGHT SUPPORT WORKERS in Aberdeen who are looking for a new opportunity!
As a leading provider of Health & Social care, H1 Healthcare are working within supported living services, family & child services and rehabilitation & recovery across ABERDEEN.
So if you're looking for some variety in your career and the ability to work the shifts that suit you - H1 Healthcare has the role for you!
Get in touch to find out about work to suit your needs, whether you're looking for full-time or part-time hours.
Essential Requirements to Join us:-
* 6 months of paid experience as a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker, gained within the last 12 months
* Availability that will allow you to complete 2 to 6x shifts per week
* An understanding of codes of practice
* Completion of company training courses within timescales
* Ability to be flexible with shifts
And here's why you'll love it:-
* We will book you in advance for work, allowing you the flexibility to plan your diary
* Continuous shifts on site with the best healthcare providers in the market
* Pay rates from £8.75 to £16 per hour
* Weekly pay, without exception
* Free training - we are committed to your professional development
* Regular incentives and giveaways
* You will be assigned a dedicated Recruitment Consultant - your one point of contact within H1
* Referral scheme - £500 for nurses & £250 for care assistants
H1 Healthcare provides recruitment, staffing, training and homecare solutions to clients within the Health, Social Care and Housing sector throughout the UK. We help health and care providers maintain staffing levels, with specialist recruitment projects at home and overseas and with tailored workforce solutions, to make sure that they can focus on providing great patient care. Our expert consultants work with clients and H1 Healthcare professionals to provide last minute staffing, intelligent workforce solutions and permanent recruitment in the UK and Australia.
Tel: 01224 563101 W: h1healthcare.com